Baxter Baker is pleased to announce that six of its attorneys have been recognized by Super Lawyers on their 2021 lists.
The attorneys recognized by Super Lawyers are:
- Michael J. Baxter – Medical Malpractice/Defense; named as a Top 100 Super Lawyer
- Philip E. Franke, III – Medical Malpractice/Defense
- Charles (Chad) I. Joseph – Medical Malpractice/Defense
- David J. McManus Jr. – Medical Malpractice/Defense
- Daryl J. Sidle – Business/Corporate
- Gloria A. Worch – Medical Malpractice/Defense
“This is an incredible achievement that demonstrates the talent and dedication of our attorneys across the board,” said Jim Baker, founding partner.
Super Lawyers, part of Thomson Reuters, is a rating service of outstanding lawyers from more than 70 practice areas who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. The annual selections are made using a patented multiphase process that includes a statewide survey of lawyers, an independent research evaluation of candidates and peer reviews by practice area. No more than five percent of lawyers in Maryland are selected by Super Lawyers, and no more than 2.5 percent of lawyers in Maryland are selected as Rising Stars.