Our Estates and Trust Practice anticipates and structures the transfer of assets to allow for ease of transfer during a person’s life and upon death, while minimizing gift, estate, generation skipping transfer and income tax. The primary goal is to achieve the personal goals of our clients, with significant tax savings. Specific to this practice, we provide the following:
- Assessment of personal and financial goals of our clients, with analyzation of the tax impact
- Asset protection planning
- Business succession planning
- Preparation of wills, trusts, powers of attorney, healthcare proxies and other documents necessary to achieve the goal of our clients.
- Planning for family members with disabilities and establishing special needs trusts, guardianships and conservatorships for their care.
- Providing advice to Personal Representatives and necessary services in the probate of an estate.
- Providing advice to Trustees and necessary services in the administration of trusts.
Our top-rated attorneys go above and beyond in helping protect your assets and plan for a confident future. No matter your needs, you can count on us for experienced and resourceful advocacy for you and your family.